Cuba Funeral Home of Terror

A crying Raúl Muñoz reeled toward a varnished wood box at the foot of a little church in Camagüey, Cuba. It was 2 o'clock the morning of November 18, 2006, somewhat more than a month since Muñoz's child, Yetsiyel, submitted suicide by bouncing from the fourteenth floor of a Hialeah building. The day had landed for the dead young fellow's seeing. Encompassed by relatives and companions, Yetsiyel's dad opened the coffin and breathed out an uproarious pant.

Print Article - Muñoz's eyes enlarged with sickening dread. In the coffin was the cadaver of a Haitian man who plainly wasn't his child. The terrified father instantly dialed his better half, Nancy, who was still in Miami. "They sent us the wrong body!" he shouted. An alarmed Nancy dialed the telephone number for Funeraria Latina Nacional at 151 NW 37th Ave., close to the Flagler Dog Track, where she and her significant other had made last courses of action for Yetsiyel. The proprietor, Rafaiy Alkhalifa (articulated Raf-eye Al-cuh-leef-uh), abundantly apologized for the misunderstanding.

Information - Rafaiy Alkhalifa He guaranteed her that he had Yetsiyel's body and would convey it to Camagüey November 20 at no additional charge. Nancy left to join her significant other in Cuba, teaching two relatives to distinguish the body before permitting Alkhalifa to ship it. He never came through with the missing body. On November 21, in the Brickell Avenue office of his attorney, the burial service property holder educated Yetsiyel's relatives that the young fellow's body "had been erroneously incinerated," as per a 2008 claim documented by the Muñoz family against Alkhalifa.

At the point when the stunned relatives requested the fiery debris, Alkhalifa dropped another bomb. He had given the remaining parts to the group of Marcos Mustelier, the dead Haitian he had erroneously delivered to Cuba. Mustelier's mom, under the conviction she had gotten her child's fiery remains, scattered Yetsiyel's tidy adrift. Alkhalifa supposedly asked Muñoz's family "not to tell the media since he would lose his permit and business." The Muñoz case in addition to two other pending claims and over 10 years of managerial and criminal investigative material against Alkhalifa uncover him to be one unpleasant agent who defiles the memorial service home calling.

Notwithstanding erroneously incinerating Yetsiyel and delivery the wrong body, Alkhalifa has been blamed for losing the fiery debris of an incinerated carcass, holding another body prisoner, forgetting about dead bodies, misidentifying stays, running unsanitary memorial service homes without legitimate licenses, and stealing a half-million dollars from a burial service confide in store controlled by the State of Florida.